Courses Designed and Delivered at Queen’s University:
- Media & Design Thinking
- Media & Popular Culture
- Digital Culture Trends
- Digital Media Theory
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Digital Branding Strategies
- Design Thinking (Master’s of Entrepreneurship and Innovation program, Smith School of Business)
- Innovation in Practice (Master’s of Entrepreneurship and Innovation program, Smith School of Business)
New for 2018-19: (online offerings)
- ENIN 301 Creative Entrepreneurship next offering: September 2018
- ARTL 814 Creative Entrepreneurship (Dan School of Drama and Music, Arts Leadership Master’s Program) next offering: September 2018
- ENIN 140 Design Thinking next offering: July 2018
- ENIN 204 Public Relations and Media Relations in the Arts, with co-instructor Cormac Evans. next offering: May 2018
- ENIN 205 Innovation for STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics) with co-instructor Dr. Jim (Jay) McLellan
- ENIN 240 Exploring Creativity next offering: May 2019
- MEI 883 Innovation in Practice (Master’s of Entrepreneurship and Innovation program, Smith School of Business) next offering: January 2019
- ENIN 340 Intrapreneurship next offering: May 2018
- Design Thinking: Creating Customer-driven Solutions Through Innovation. Western University 2016-present. On-campus and online sections available.
- Getting Started with Design Thinking. Western University 2016-present. Online delivery.
- Design Thinking for Innovation. Wisdom Tree/Queen’s University partnership. 2017-present. Online delivery to 30+ universities in China.